Friday, December 7, 2012

Soooo Kiiilllliigg!!!


My youngest brother shared this video on Facebook. The caption says "From friends to lovers, that's one of the best love stories. No matter how often the story is told, it still gives us that kilig feeling!" Curious lang, I watched the video. Oh em gee!!! I was soooo kiiilllliiggg!!! It felt like I want to go back to my younger years! High school? College? Basta, sooo kakakilig. Love, love, love the chemistry of the boy and the girl! Lakas! And when they held hands, I knnnoooww the feeling! Di ba? The video is just so perfect! Galing!   Kuddos to everyone involved in the making of this video! Love, love, love also the background song! Ssooo romantic! I know, I'm sounding like a teenager na! (By the way, I'm already 31 years old, mom of a 2-yr old toddler.) Makes me wanna reminisce my past with my husband. (Yea, he's also my male bestfriend!)

Watch it! Come on! I am not getting tired watching this video! It makes me smile. Oh, those hilarious moments, so cute! This clip makes me wanna fall in love over and over again... yes, with my bestfriend, of course!

(I love you VE. Uuuhhmmwwwaahh! Sayaw din tayo ng sweet! Hahaha!!!)

This video is made for SkinWhite product. The boy is Ivan Dorschner and the girl is Tippy dos Santos. More videos like this please! (Feeling teenager talaga?)

No comments:

Post a Comment