Yes! Yes! Yes! This is my newest magazine! When I saw it in the magazine stand of one of the home depots, there's no second thought - I grabbed this mag right away! Out of excitement, I unwrapped the plastic and flipped through the pages even if I haven't handed my payment yet! lol.
This special edition features the homes of the following stars (in alphabetical order):
Lily Monteverde
Matteo Guidicelli
Richard Gomez
Sharon Cuneta
Sharon Cuneta
Solenn Heussaff
Vice Ganda
I have already browsed all the pictures! All I can say is - I want to have a home like that of the artistas! So bonggacious at gaganda! Hahaha! I haven't read the stories though. Oooopppss!
My favorites are the homes of Carla Abellana and Kim Chiu. Why? Buy the magazine to see for yourselves! Joke! Joke! Joke! The interior of their homes are colorful and kinda reflects my own taste and personal style. But, our home's facade looks like the home of Vice Ganda - white, grey and minimalist in design. I will post the pictures soon!
If you want a copy too, you can buy it in any bookstore, newsstands or supermarkets for only P150. There is also a digital edition on Apple & Zinio newsstand. They have a Christmas Holiday promo in which you can avail of 50% discount if you subscribe for 12months. Promo Period is December 21- January 4, 2013. For more info, please visit their website at www.summitnewsstand.com.ph.

No comments:
Post a Comment