No one knows how this exactly happened.
I just saw one big line at the screen and immediately suspected it was a crack.
I removed the cover at once and was shocked to see the crack that big!
The crack starts from one corner and spreads diagonally to the other end.
Maybe, it was accidentally dropped or was trampled upon.
One thing is for sure, this poor Ipad has been scantily beaten. Bugbog na bugbog.
Sigh.
This Ipad was a Christmas gift from Jodel. He carefully thought about it a lot of times before actually buying me one.
This is expensive. Probably, the most costly stuff I have. Hindi naman pinupulot lang ang pera.
There's no use to blame anyone.
But no one's gonna my touch Ipad anymore, well except me and Jodel.
Buti na lang, it's still working. But, 'til when...
Sorry Sam.
Ipad owners, please buy/use the most durable cover!
Eto pa, started seeing this green vertical line on my laptop screen yesterday. Oh boy...
No comments:
Post a Comment