- red and green vertical lines appear on the screen
- battery needs replacement
- almost 4 years of everyday use
Now, my brother is in Singapore and he is planning to fly back home this June and PC SHOW 2013 is happening in Singapore from June 6 to 9. Sooo, I'm asking him to buy the laptop for me.
What should I choose from my list?
![]() |
| from Dell Inspiron Series |
![]() |
| from Dell Ultrabook series found here |
![]() |
| from Asus Multimedia series found here |
Note: My budget is 40k in Philippine Peso and I'll be using my laptop for software development, Photoshop, watching teleseryes and blogging. Hehe...
My friend mentions this new Haswell CPU? What's Haswell CPU, by the way? Lazy to Google.
Hhmm... There's no SSD on my choices. Need to check the brochures again! Gulp!
Any other recommendations?
Any other recommendations?
I have four days to decide.
Been also considering if it's better to purchase here in the Philippines. What do you think? What's the best store for laptops?




No comments:
Post a Comment