Day 4 adventures:
1. From hostel to Star Ferry Pier via taxi2. Take the Star Ferry from Tsim Sha Tsui to Central
3. Board the Peak Tram Open Top Sightseeing bus
4. The Peak Tram to the Peak Tower and Sky Terrace
5. Hongkong Avenue of Stars
Near the Star Ferry Station
inside the Star Ferry. very windy. |
The Peak Tram Station
| jam-packed! |
The Sky Terrace
The following photos are the views from the top! Only four of us "climbed" as the rest of the gang has already visited the terrace. Sam, unfortunately, was sleeping. Next time na lang pogi!
| it's quite foggy up here |
Thank You Lord, I'm not afraid of heights! |
The Peak Tower and Peak Galleria
| amazed by these droplets-like lights |
| By day 4, we don't want Hongkong noodles anymore! Give us some burger and fries! |
We met Jacky Chan! |
... and James Bond!!! (aammm... right?) |
the weather is quite chilly |
Hongkong Avenue of Stars
Inside the MTR question going to the Hongkong Avenue of Stars. "Mommy, where's my picture?" |
![]() |
dito din kami galing kninang umaga ah! |
amazed by the dashing city lights |
wooooowww! |
| Yun oh! |




Enjoyed your photos! I found you from MBC. I haven't been back to the Philippines since I was a teenager!
ReplyDeletehello Suzanne! Thank you so much for taking time browsing the photos! Where are you staying now? What's MBC, by the way?
ReplyDelete