Saturday, June 8, 2013

Look, I bought a TB bag!

I ought to buy a new laptop. But I bought a bag instead. Woohooo!

Women, oh women. Haha!
Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip Tote
I haven't bought bag for years. My last three bags were actually given by my insurance agent, hubby and sister-in-law. Oh I remember, I did buy three bags from 168! For me, for yaya and for my madrasta. That was last December. I only use mine once - brought that in Hongkong and because I over stuffed it, the zipper had been broken. And because of the inconvenience it brought me, I promise myself that I will no longer buy a low-quality bag.

I'm not fond of designer bags 'cause I find them too expensive. Unreasonably expensive. (Well, that's just me.) I also think they are over priced. If I save money and then buy one, I know I'll feel guilty. I'm not willing to buy a replica either. But I do accept if it's given as a gift. (Who am I to say "No"? Arte ko lang if ganon!)

But the Tory Burch bags, for me, are just okay... Okay, if they are on sale. Haha! I just ordered my black Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip Tote last night. I couldn't wait for it to arrive on our door step!
Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip Tote
Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip Tote has top snap closure, 2 top zip compartments, 1 interior zip pocket, 2 interior open pockets, and protective metal feet. It is made from the highest quality scratch-resistant Italian leather called Saffiano Leather and comes with removable cross body strap.
Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip Tote
Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip Tote

I'm just not sure if I can use this as my "everyday" bag. I thought I can fit my laptop inside this tote but right after I have purchased this, I read that only 13-inch laptop can be put inside the bag. But still, no worries for me, as I really don't plan to use this as my laptop bag. Bonggacious naman if ever! Sana lang keribels ko!

Now, my question is, saan ko gagamitin ito eh lagi lang ako nasa bahay? Pamalengke ko kaya? Chos!

No comments:

Post a Comment