Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Banana Peel? Banana Apple? Naahh!! It's Banapple!

My Bunzoi (not-so-youngest brother) and I had a date last Saturday. We met at around 12P.M. and oh boy, we're so hungry! So, the question pops up, "san tayo kakain?" We were in Filinvest then, decided to go to Alabang Town Center because he wanted me to try this restaurant that he and his officemates usually go to for lunch.

"Where's the camera, I'd like to take a picture?" I exclaimed, grabbing my Canon point-and-shoot digicam from the bag. "Oh no! Lobat! Sabi ko na nga ba eh!!! Pagtyagaan na lang 'tong phone!" So there, I'm sorry for the crappy photos! 

Some of the menu items (sounds "technical", software side... eh?)
Banapple menu

Makes me drool...
Banapple menu

So, while Bunzoi is placing our orders, I just looked around for the design of the interiors. Yes, everywhere I go, lagi ko na nano-notice ang interiors - the materials, the colors, position... Basta, kung anu-ano!

Their accent wall. I love the mini-decors! I should buy some too. I most especially like those wooden ones, safe for my little tot!
Banapple interior

The wall lamps. I was thinking that this is very easy to do - thinking of some flat bars and a welding machine. Of course, di ako mag-wwelding. Lol!
Banapple lamp


Banapple lamp

I love the cove lighting. Need to buy those lights for our ceiling too!
Banapple lamp ceiling

Ayan na!!!
For the Bunzoi, Fettucini. Forget the diet-diet tsenes.
Banapple fettucini

Another shot. Okay, I'm starving now. 
Banapple fettucini

For the Ate, sympre, rice kung rice. Malaking gutom eh!
Banapple

Not very impressed with the colors but the food is surprisingly tasteful! I couldn't remember how many times I say, "ang sarap!", full of emotions pa! The servings are big too. Sulit!

Di pwede mawalan ng sweets! Tiramisu for the dessert. Over kahilig ko d'yan!
Banapple tiramisu

Banana Peel? Banana Apple? It's "Banapple". I couldn't remember how many times my brother corrected me. "Banana Peel is for the tsinelas! Ate talaga!"
Banapple menu

Babalik-balikan! The price is quiet decent, the servings are big, the crews are so attentive, every bite is ssooo tasteful! A must-try! Delicioso!!!

2 comments:

  1. bwaahahahah, ibroadcast ba? hahahah
    Cool review! (-;

    Love the food :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!!

    yea, me too. love the food!!! sooo much! sawa na sa lutong bahay! let's dine out more often! namihasa naman!

    ReplyDelete