The corner of my eye caught this Zalora ad on Facebook. Curious enough, I clicked the ad and the Zalora website impressed me with clean and simple user interface design (sounds techie huh!). I've started browsing here and there. Every page loads quickly. And once you’re in the product listing, I love how the items lazy load (what? lazy load? eerrr...) while scrolling down – a plus for them for the performance. And there's a wishlist! I liked it! Ang mga peg ko ay easy to remember na! Yes, I've spent some time there! You know when a site is good and well-designed, you’ll dig in! If not, you’ll just spent 1 to 2 seconds in it, then close the tab or browser or simple switch to a different page.
So, there’s a Home and Living category and I was really itching to buy some home stuffs so browse lang ng browse! And look what I’ve found:
![]() |
| from http://www.zalora.com.ph/catalog/?q=Pillows & Throws |
Yes, geometric design throw pillows! I have been dreaming of buying those kinds in Dimensione. Unfortunately, I think I couldn’t buy online from them, just from their stores at the malls. Dimensione has one branch in Alabang Town Center the closest from our area. Kaya lang, it would be hard for me to take those pillows home. Bus lang ang keri ng lola natin e. Not so willing to go home with a lot of bitbit.
So I was lucky, the same pillows are available in Zalora! And the price tag? It’s the same as Dimensione’s, P595 for the designs I like! (A li’l bit pricey? Oh well. I just loved the pillows. I just hope di ibato sa 'kin ni hubby 'to after malaman ang price. Haha!!!) The advantage? The shipping is FREE! Imagine that! So, I was so kilig!You know what happened next.
| My li'l tot making pa-cute... |
I think, it's my third or fourth time already to buy stuffs online. It's so convenient, isn't it?
'til the next online shopping!!!
Anybody who has also shopped at Zalora?


No comments:
Post a Comment