I bought a new home diffuser and this time its from Zen Zest. I am now a fan of home diffusers since I want our new home to always smell fresh and clean, not luom or kulob.
There were four variants to choose from. Unfortunately, I was not able to take the picture of the other three. My attention was caught by the mosquito repellent because I have been seeing a lot of mosquitoes at home. There are windows which do not have screens yet. So, I was thinking this can help. Aside from that, I like the smell - not too strong and yes, it's cool and minty just as described in the bottle. I am very sensitive to smell. If it's too strong, allergic rhinitis is on its way.
Zen Zest fragrance diffuser comes also in good packaging. I like the design - the flower patterns looks classic and elegant. A 100 ml bottle costs Php 350.00. The other three fragrance diffusers costs Php 600 each.
I was very excited to use it. So after coming home, I've immediately put the reed sticks on.
The fragrance is fairly noticeable. You can smell it up to [I think] 4 meters. As for being insect repellent, during the first two days of use, it was so effective. The mosquitoes in the area were obviously lessened. I just need to turn the reed sticks upside down every now and then.
Next time, I will be trying the other variants of Zen Zest home diffusers, especially the one with citrus smell. I will use that in my home office so that every time I work, I will feel more energized.
Do you also use home diffusers? What home diffusers have you already tried?
No comments:
Post a Comment