Saturday, September 22, 2012

Learning to Love People You Don't Like

I have found an old book from my hubby's old room. At first, I have just stared the book... I am so lazy to read books nowadays! But, I've found the title quite interesting. So, I took it. I wanted it as a "display" to our new home. 

Learning to Love People You Don't Like
Photo from Instagram

This book is now on my table. I can always see it. I haven't read a book for a very long time. I know based on the title, it is worth reading. And like I do, I know you already have a clue about its contents. I wish I can find some time to read it. It makes me think - do I have people I don't like? I must admit, I can think of two persons.

I don't like the feeling every time I remember them. Please do.not.judge.me. I do not have an enemy nor am I choosy. There are just some people who have offended you in some way. You have already forgiven them. You don't want to hold grudges anymore. But, sometimes, when you remember them, like I said, you just don't feel good. You just automatically feel it. Sometimes, I am thinking that I am being unfair to these persons. They are good persons. I should not have any bad feelings towards them. Maybe, it's not a consequence. I have to read the book. Once I'm done, I will share the gold mines with you.

Aha! Look what I've just found at the back! There's a dedication (for my hubby):

book dedication
Photo from Instagram

Have you already read this book? Care to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment