I have a rectangular mirror that is just a little wider than the one in the picture. Maybe I can steal this idea by putting it beside the television too. Are we not gonna be distracted from watching? Just thinking. Also, yellow really looks good in grey. Indeed, it brightens up the space. We have light warm grey leather sofa, light "cold" grey arm chairs and ottoman. Now, I'm contemplating of yellow seat cover for our arm chairs. Hhhmm...
I love how they hang those frames diagonally on the wall and balances things up by the addition of plants, the box with feeding bottles and the kid's name. It's not symmetrical but there's an equal distribution of objects in the space. What's the term for this? Hehe... Hello, interior designers/enthusiasts!
Love the yellow stencil on the wall, the hanging ledge, the mirrored cabinet and that toiletries rack. This toilet and bath looks sunny, bright and invigorating!The actual toilet and bath. Looks brighter!
An idea for table centerpieces
I saw a light bulb after seeing this. The wall decor just gave me an idea on what to hang on our living room focal wall. I have some mouldings remaining. I can use that as a frame, then I'll just look for some good printed fabric. Instant wall decor that is cheap but chic like this. Cool! Or, for some DIY challenge, I can personally stencil our wall! Now, I think I'm becoming more ambitious. As if I have the luxury of time! lol
What I'm looking at this space is the side tables (although I can't see the other one) and how they are styled. It's not necessary that both sides should have the same objects, but same height. For example, the left side table has lamps and the other one has flower vase. The lampshade has almost the same height as the flower.
Here's how I see this room - a technique wherein you can balance two sides with different length. You can put a divider and then use the remaining space for some desired function. In this case, a vanity area. In this bedroom, the design may be intentional, what I'm just trying to say is, I'm getting some idea for our space with unequal sides. For example, an off-centered window on the wall!
More photos can be found on their Facebook page.
(02) 470 5033
Photos belong to their Ametta Place Pasig by Alveo project







Thank you so much for visiting and for the kinds words Thanh Le! I also checked your site and it's packed with so many designs! Very cool and informative!
ReplyDelete