"Enjoy every single moment.
The good, the bad, the beautiful, the ugly, the inspiring,
the not-so-glamorous moments
and thank GOD through it all." - Meghan Matt
I want to print this, frame this and hang on the wall or simply stick this to the ref, to remind me to ENJOY everything, just everything... from the smallest to the mountainous ones, no matter what the circumstances are, regardless of the situations, though sometimes, I'm not getting yet what my heart desires.
Really nice stuff right?
And we have the Word to back this up:
"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus." - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NIV)I believe when we learn to enjoy single moment, we are not just choosing happiness for ourselves, we are actually putting a smile in GOD's face. Because as GOD is in control of everything, it means that we are appreciating (instead of complaining) the mighty works of His hands. And what more can give us true joy than to see Him, the lover of soul, pleased in our lives.
SMILE!

No comments:
Post a Comment