Friday, November 16, 2012

Design Inspirations: Lime Green Spaces

Have I told you that I love lime green or yellow green too?  Lime green/yellow green areas are cool spaces. These greens (all greens, actually) are easy on the eye, refreshing, relaxing, reinvigorating and promote healing. Who doesn't want to stay in a space soothing and restful?

The accent wall of our bedroom is painted with zesty yellow green. I've chosen that color because at the end of a stressful day, I just want to relax my eyes, replenish my strength and restore my mind. But still, our bedroom needs some sort of decoration and I'm looking for other colors that would blend with my green hue.

Now, I'm sharing with you "some" of the lime green spaces I've compiled:

Bedrooms

yellow green lime green kitchen

Toilet and Bathroom


Nook / Home Decor / Accessories



homelifenow.com

Would you also paint lime green in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment