Tracklights
This is good for the kitchen.
Oh my... This should be above the stairs!
For master's bedroom
But nope, this is too expensive for me.
For the dining area
Uh-oh! Too expensive again!
For the dining area as well... Now, where's the price?
Love the tropical vibe! 3 to 5 pcs for the living area...
But... not again! I have seen a lot of these lamps from different stores and there were quite a few which have been damaged already. This lamp is just made of rattan and I think, it will not last longer.
Gorgeous! You can hang it anywhere!
Quite affordable hah!
Hhhmm, I don't know where to hang this...
Our home doesn't have decorative lamps yet. Our living area is still dark during the night. In some areas, we are temporarily using the ordinary I-forgot-what-you-call-it white bulbs, which range from 5 to 18 watts.
Where to buy affordable, yet stylish lamps? What brand should I choose? I have been to Wilcon Calamba and Alabang, Alabang Home Depot, Centerpoint, Ace Hardware and other random stores but, I haven't fallen in love yet with any of the lamps I've seen. Oh men, I'm so picky! During my visit to Manila FAME, I have seen my "bet" from one of the exhibitors. Unfortunately, I couldn't buy any lamps from there because those were meant for exhibit only. I have to visit their showroom.
I will try Grassroots located at Greenbelt 5. Wait for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment