Thursday, November 1, 2012

Grocery Freebies, Yey!

Went to the supermarket yesterday and had this usual grocery shopping. But in the counter, it was like, “Whhhhoooooaaaa!!!” – I was not expecting the total amount of the groceries!!! Yes, you can guess that it was so big and I was kinda little dismayed. But the cashier told me, “may free ham ka Mam!” Again, “Whhhhoooooaaaa!!!” and I can avail of the umbrella daw for P20. (I was actually looking for umbrella but everything I saw there was so expensive and of low quality so I didn't buy). I'm a payong girl so, I got two umbrellas. Furthermore she said, “may raffle tickets ka Mam”. Wow! It’s my first time to spin the wheel of fortune. Hahaha! 

So, these were all the freebies I got:
  • Ham
  • Jollibee Gift Certificate from the wheel of fortune
  • Pantene conditioners from the wheel of fortune
  • Umbrellas (discounted, not really free)

My toddler Sam checking on Mommy's pasalubong

So, happy na 'ko! Why am I blogging about this? Well, I'm just happy over some little things. That's how mababaw I am. Hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. Ham talaga ang inuna hahaha.
    Ako, hanggat pede gamitin ang mga "Suki" cards and "Rewards" card, ginagawa ko. (-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg nk-5k at gumamit ng participating card, may ham! thanks HSBC!

    ReplyDelete