Sunday, November 4, 2012

Strawberry Smoothie

Havin' a hard time feeding your toddler? Does he not want to eat fruits and just prefer to drink juices? Why don't you make him a fruit smoothie?


Sam loves strawberries. I bought a handful at >P120 in Waltermart 4 days ago. But this little toddler is not in the mood to eat his old favorite. Now, the strawberries couldn't wait anymore. So, what mommy did is - transform the strawberries into smoothie! 

Ingredients:
  • crushed ice
  • strawberries
  • milk
  • sugar
  • oatmeal

Procedure:

To make the smoothie richer, thicker and healthier, not only I put some milk, I also added oatmeal! Yes, oatmeal! I softened the oatmeal first in hot water. After cooling, I blended the crushed ice, strawberries, milk, sugar, oatmeal. Mommies, you just have to estimate the quantity of the ingredients according to your preference okay.

Try it mommies! This drink is packed with a lot of vitamins, nutrients and fiber. Plus, your little ones will surely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment