Monday, October 22, 2012

A Sincere Gift for One of You


You know, this blog is only a month and a half old, and I'm just very thankful to you guys for visiting my site and reading my posts. Though most of you are silent, I know you are there, following my every post, reading every word. I'm planning to be in "hiatus mode" for a week but I want to express my appreciation first and give a gift to one of my readers.

The lucky reader will receive an email with a ZALORA Gift Card worth P500 containing a voucher code that he/she can use when making a purchase at ZALORA. Raffle will begin tomorrow, October 23 until November 23, 2012 November 30, 2012.

Please join by following the steps below:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

If you don't have a Twitter account yet, don't worry, it's so easy to make one!

The winner will be announced here in my blog and twitter. Good luck! And again, thank you! Mwah! ^_^

Update:
And the winner of this blog giveaway is Ms. Xandra Lauren! Congratulations!



4 comments:

  1. Sample comment:


    Love the blog posts! (or, I love the author herself... hehe... )
    Kriztine MendozaTwitter: kurizutin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sample Comment:



    Love the blog posts! Very informative!

    Kriztine Mendoza
    Twitter: kurizutin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you for the blog! Madami aq nttutunan at namamana! Thanks ate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. buti naman may natututunan ka! haha! join the giveaway! medyo maliit lang pero sayang din! 1 blouse din yan or a pair of sandals! hahaha

    ReplyDelete