Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Blank Walls, What to Do?

I should be hiring a home decorator or an interior designer. But I couldn't  Yes, I could. Noooo, I couldn’t. Okay, fine. Yes, I couldn't! Haha! (Do you guys get it? Or, am I just laughing alone? Hehe...)

Anyway, it is mainly due to budget constraint. Don’t ask. Yes, I am rich. But, I am not really rich. I don’t have enough money to pay for the designer’s fee. So, I am trying to do it on my own. Brace yourself Tine! This is gonna be a lot of work! Okay, more blog posts to come!

It’s good that this home project doesn't have a deadline. How long would it take to finish this? Is 2 years enough? Yes, 2 years.

Here are some of the pictures of our home. As you can see, all walls are blank. Meaning, there is nothing hanging, no decors whatsoever. Right now, I’m just focusing on the walls. Or, shall I focus on one area at a time? Hello, Interior design 101?



living area
living area

living area
living area

living area
living area

living area
living area

living area
living area


dining area
play area-turned-dining area

corridor
corridor

corridor facing family area
corridor facing family area

family/entertainment area
family/entertainment area

tv area
tv area

master's bedroom accent wall
master's bedroom accent wall

master's bedroom

gir's room accent wall
gir's room accent wall (old pic)

boy's room accent wall
boy's room accent wall (old pic)

Just merely looking at the pictures, I am already getting a lot of headaches. My not-so-creative-self is wanting to back out. This is really challenging huh! Hhhmm...

I summon all the design forces of this universe and may I call on all the interior design divas, HELP!!! Lol

I respect all the designers a lot. They need to earn too! And not everyone can be creative as them, or can plan a space like them. So, just some ideas will be of great help. Anyone...?

9 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxIhWwPDJx8
    yan may shelves.. may mga pics.. or mga painting
    maganda yung naka emboss na walang frame na pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Manny Pacquiao's mansion! Sobrang taray!!! Thanks for the video. Yep, i will definitely hang a lot of frames/canvass for photos/paintings. I just want to be careful. I don't want to overdo it. Peg ko ang minimalist design. Tsaka para tipid. Hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ganito yung frameless.. canvas print ang tawag eh hehe... gnyan trip ko hehe... uso ata

    http://letteryourlegacy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/6-Canvas-Gallery-28x76-Couch.jpg


    http://letteryourlegacy.com/shoppingcart/product_images/uploaded_images/4%20Canvas%20Gallery%2035x34%20Couch%20.jpg



    http://www.photo-canvas.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/canvas-print-wall-art3--412x620.jpg



    http://www.fotoviva.co.uk/images/lounge-triptych.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. uu canvas... iko-compile ko p mga pics n ipapa-print... gusto ko yung mga kuha ni Jodel sa instagram, mgganda... hehehe... ung iba pics nmn nmin mg-anak, sa family area ko ilalagay... nghhanap ako kung san mejo affordable mgp-print ng gnyan, ung ibang ns FB mahal! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. gawa ako moodboards! thanks Yo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. uu canvas... iko-compile ko p mga pics n ipapa-print... gusto ko yung mga kuha ni Jodel sa instagram, mgganda... hehehe... ung iba pics nmn nmin mg-anak, sa family area ko ilalagay... nghhanap ako kung san mejo affordable mgp-print ng gnyan, ung ibang ns FB mahal! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tine tingin ka sa mga group buying sites, madami sila promo sa printing ng photos sa canvas and other materials. hehe super late reply :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. heellloooowww Ms. Mirz!!! I've been thinking about you! may utang kc ako sau! hahahaha!!! eniweiz, d p late post kasi di pa ko nkkpgbigay ng oras pra s house! hehe... dami ko p time pra mg isip at mghanap ng mga pan-sabit2... binigyan nga ko ng link ni Yohan ng gnyang promo na sinasabi mo... undecided p din ako s photos... haha! thanks for visiting my blog! visit and comment more often h! haha! namihasa lang!

    ReplyDelete