Monday, October 29, 2012

Celebrity Homes: Melai Cantiveros' Home

It was one lazy Sunday afternoon, I was just relaxing and flipping through some magazines I bought a year ago. My attention was caught by Melai Cantiveros’ home interior! Truly, a great design inspiration for my very own home.

Her living room's paint color resembles Sam's room and play area (now, the dining room).

Melai Cantiveros home
I love the dining chairs. I love the center table! I love the floor lamp! Everything is just soooo kyooot! Her living room is sooo malamig sa mata.


Melai Cantiveros living room
I love her curtains! I love the print and combination of colors! Every color in our home is just in that fabric! Magenta/deep pink, yellow green, blue, yellow or yellow orange... I.so.want.that.fabric! Or, anything similar! Divisoria!!! I want to go to Divisoria! 

Melai Cantiveros home
Love the green chair!

Melai Cantiveros room
...and her room! Looks super comfy! I super, duper love the yellow green, damask print, wallpaper! I want that too for my office wall! Somebody, please tell me where to get this wallpaper!

Melai Cantiveros home
So kyoot naman the house of Melai! This is the house she won in PBB. Love the trellis at the front and the stair entrance. And look at those curtains again!!! So colorful! I really want it!

A Few Words About Melai. I am a fan of this gal. Actually, I don't watch PBB. (Because, I don't watch TV often.) I was just able to watch PBB for the first time because my hubby was addicted to it! So, I was "forced" to watch! Haha! No, it just became our bonding time. It was this edition where Melai is included. And the first time I've watched her, my impression was, she really has this great potential. She's just so funny and entertaining that she doesn't need to put extra effort. And, I really, really love her personality.I admire her guts. I esteem her confidence. I respect her. Every time I stare at her (yes, stare!), I always find her beautiful! There's just something about her which really makes her "shine" and "stand out"! I always enjoy looking at her. And I was pregnant during that time! Haha! Napapaglihihan ko ata sya! And she's one of the reasons why I continued watching PBB. You know at the grand finals, (Is that what you call it? Grand finals? Anyway...), this is what I said, "'Pag si Melai hindi nanalo, hindi na 'ko manonood ng PBB kahit kelan!" That is how I believed in her. And yes, she's so lucky, blessed and deserving to win the PBB.

Photo Credits: Yes! Magazine, July 2011. No Copyright Infringement intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment