Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pinaputok na Tilapia ala Coco Martin

Pinaputok na Tilapia
Pinaputok na Tilapia

Coco Martin had a guest appearance on one of KrisTV's episodes. There, he cooked his specialty dish named "Pinaputok na Tilapia”. Of course, I wanted to taste it too like Kris! Haven’t tasted that dish before! So, one day, I tried to cook this recipe that Coco was bragging about. And oh boy, it's REALLY delicious! I loved how the margarine and mayo blends in the mouth. I liked the twist. Or, was it because I was the one who cooked it? Just kiddin’! But really, I will definitely cook this dish again!

Here’s how to cook "Pinaputok na Tilapia":


Ingredients:


Pla-pla (big tilapia)
Cubed tomatoes
Cooking oil for frying
Cubed onions
Cubed celery
Mayonnaise
Pepper to taste
Salt to taste
Sugar to taste
Aluminum Foil
Margarine

Cooking Procedure:


1. Combine the celery, tomato and onion in a bowl or plate. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and sugar.
2. Deep fry the tilapia. Be careful not to overcook it.
3. Spread some margarine onto the foil.
4. Put the mixture from #1 on the foil with margarine.
5. Get the fish and wrap tightly with the foil. Be sure there’s no opening.
6. Fry each side again for 5 minutes.

Pinaputok na Tilapia
Dyaran!

You can follow the cooking procedure from Coco Martin himself. Please watch this video I got from YouTube. Enjoy!


Thanks for dropping by! Don't wanna miss any updates? LIKE  my page on Facebook. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mars! I tried this yummy recipe of yummy Coco Martin when I was in the Phil. My family loved it. Heads up....kc I found his recipe in your website uyyyyy! Sikat lng ang peg, nasa top 3 ka ata sa google nun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Told ya it's so yummy! Balak ko nga lutuin ulit! Namimiss ko na!
    Natawa naman ako dun sa "sikat"! Hahaha!!! Thanks Mars!

    ReplyDelete