I am thinking of songs which has a message about "hearing and feeling the heartbeat of God". And these just crossed my mind:
Ilapit Mo
Ilapit Mo ako sa 'Yo
sa puso Mo
Sa bawat araw ay maranasan ko,
kalapitan Mo
Hanggang mag-alab ng lubos
pagmamahal sa 'Yo
Ilapit Mo ako
sa puso Mo
Draw me Nearer
(English Version)
Draw me nearer to You
nearer to You
Fill my life with Your presence
the way You want to
'til my soul is ablazed
each and everyday
Draw me nearer,
nearer to You.
The MoreI Seek You
(Kari Jobe)
The more I seek You,
the more I find You.
The more I find You,
the more I love You
I wanna sit at Your feet
drink from the cup in Your hand.
Lay back against You and breath,
feel Your heart beat
This love is so deep,
it's more than I can stand.
I melt in Your peace, it's overwhelming
I wanna feel Your heartbeat Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment