This space is supposed to be a guest room. Since, nobody's gonna use it yet, I preferred it open for now, no divider, no walls. I use the space for Sam's play area. Yep, this is my little boy's territory. This is where he watches his favorite channel, plays with his toys, learn the numbers and ABC.
It's quite a mess as you see. The shoe rack serves as the television stand. Yuck! Hehe... Though, I've used two cutie hampers for toy storage, those are not enough. I have to add more storage. I have to make this space clean and organized despite that a kid lives in here. I think, that's possible. So, I kinda look for different inspirations that have the same layout as ours. I am very lucky that I have found a lot!
![]() | ||
| Source Mini-library! I perceive that if your child is surrounded by many books, he'll be fond of reading. Agree?
|
![]() |
| Source I am loving the idea of providing window seat! At first, I was a li'l bit hesitant because a toddler could easily climb to the windows. But, I think it's okay given that our windows have grills. No worries that he would fall out from the window, then outside. |
![]() |
| Source I am reserving the double-bed to Sam's room but this blackboard should have a place of its own. Hhhmm, but let me think again. I think the writing ledge's back on the second picture can be painted with blackboard paint! That way, the space is maximized! Now, I'm thinking. |
![]() |
| Source This is another brilliant idea - bench / storage is movable under the window ledge that acts as a desk. Cool! |
![]() |
| Source How about his TV? Shall I put a TV cabinet? Cabinets on both sides of the wall, then another for TV? Is it an overdo? I think so! |
![]() |
| Source |
This wall is just soo cute! I'm thinking of giving Sam an ABC wall as cool as this!
I am reserving the wall that is close the door for this.
Some of the inspirations above are more of a kid's bedroom. Instead of a bed, I'll just place a kiddie table and chairs, and some toy boxes. But the design "can grow" as well. I can now imagine how Sam's play area would turn out! Let's wait and see. Mommy is super excited already!
How about your kid's space? How did you design it? How did you put some decors? Please share the pictures!








No comments:
Post a Comment