Pantone describes the color of the year as "Lively. Radiant. Lush… A color of elegance and beauty that enhances our sense of well-being, balance and harmony."
I have to admit that I absolutely like it! Since I was born in the month of May and the birthstone for that month is emerald, I have no disagreement whatsoever with the new color pick. It's the color of nature. It's soothing and calming in the eyes. It's relaxing, refreshing, reinvigorating, re-energizing... what more can you ask?
Do you know also what this color of the year can do to us? It can remind us to embrace and support "green living" and to "live a healthy lifestyle" by eating green, leafy vegetables!
What makes me also delighted is - I have just a bought an emerald green wallet before Pantone announces its pick for this year.
And now, how can we apply emerald green to our homes? Of course, the simplest way is to bring the outdoors in - have some indoor plants! And then, we can really welcome the color of the year to our home by adopting it to our interiors through emerald green accessories, furnitures and/or paint.
Let's take a look at some of the design inspirations:
Eclectic Home Office design by San Francisco Interior Designer Story & Space - Interior Design and Color Guidance
There you go! What do you think of this new color of the year? Would you incorporate it to your home?Well, if you have a neutral palette then go for it! A throw pillow or two in emerald green won't hurt!

















Hi to every single one, it’s truly a good for me to visit this web page, it includes helpful Information.
ReplyDeleteDIY Conservatories