Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mandaue Foam: Home of Affordable and Quality Furnitures

I've heard about this certain store which has a wide selections of home furnishings but in a very affordable price. Since our home is just newly-built, I need a loooot of furnitures! Interested enough, I asked my brother to spare me a day so he can join me in my visit to this store that I am uber curious about. This store is Mandaue Foam.

At first, I thought that Mandaue Foam is just a supplier of foams and mattresses. Partly correct. Soon after it started, Mandaue Foam sensed a need in the market for a more complete home store and it began to expand and diversify its product lines to include pillows, sofas, dining tables, bed frames, and other small home items. Today, Mandaue Foam continues to augment its product lines and innovate by offering customized furniture among others - their website stated.

So, one weekend, we went to one of their showrooms located at Alabang. It is the nearest branch from where I live. It is also their newest showroom. 

They have all these cute furnitures for kids!

Mandaue Foam kiddie furniture
My husband wants this for our son. I think it's approximately P12,000.  

Mandaue Foam kiddie tables and chairs
Kiddie tables and chairs. So colorful!



Mandaue Foam colorful boxes
I love the colorful boxes. This is not for sale, just part of their design. I took a picture of it as a design inspiration for my son's play area.

Mandaue Foam outdoor furnitures

Mandaue Foam outdoor furnitures

Mandaue Foam outdoor tables and chairs made of metal

I love all the outdoor furnitures. Someday, when I had our backyard landscaped, I will buy outdoor furnitures like these.

Mandaue Foam throw pillows

They have a lot of beautiful throw pillows.

Mandaue Foam black dining table and chairs

Dining tables, chairs, kitchen wares, vases...

Mandaue Foam green and white dining table and chairs

Mandaue Foam brown and cream dining table and chairs

Mandaue Foam dark grey dining table and chairs

Mandaue Foam dining chairs

Mandaue Foam red dining chairs

Mandaue Foam upholstered dining chairs and table

Mandaue Foam modern dining table and chairs

Mandaue Foam wooden dining table and chairs

Mandaue Foam wooden and upholstered dining table and chairs

Yes! Lots and lots of dining tables and chairs!

cream upholstered leather sofa

I am looking for upholstered sofas. I preferred those made of leather. They have a lot too! In different fabrics, colors, styles! Oh em gee! What shall I choose?!

black upholstered leather sofa

brown upholstered leather sofa

brown upholstered leather sofa and lazy boy

black upholstered leather sofa

I love this bamboo carpet. Looks refreshing. Looks so modern tropical.

Mandaue foam carpets

More throw pillows and vases.
Mandaue foam vases

Beds. beds. beds!
Mandaue foam beds and mattress

Mandaue foam beds and mattress

Mandaue foam dresser with mirror
I love this dresser.

Mandaue foam curtains
So many curtains! I love the patterns and fabric designs!

Mandaue foam chest of drawers, center table, tv rack
And this is just one of the entertainment sets. I love how this area is setup. I'm inspired!

They truly have a lot of furnitures and home decors to choose from! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to capture them all. But I promise to myself, I will go back. And when I return, I will surely buy, buy, buy lotsa lotsa stuffs!

For more info, visit Mandaue Foam’s website here: http://mandauefoam.ph/
To find the nearest Mandaue Foam branch, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Ilang inches po yung dresser?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Abi, I'm not sure lang kasi di ko na inalam. Pls check the Mandaue Foam website for the dimensions. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete