Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Who Performed the High Kick Better?

Here's a video of Jodel performing high kick:



This video was taken using his new Canon 60D DSLR. Um, well, as part of his test. I'm sure he's having fun! As for me, I'm his number one fan! Yeah I know, I tried hard to make it rhyme. LOL. I'm so in love with the "kicker"! I love watching his video over and over again. I love how he's lively, youthful and energetic. I should encourage Jodel to create more videos like this.

Meanwhile, on the southern part of the globe, there's a tiny, little, cutie high "kicker" as well.



His name is Sam, our equally energetic son. I have him watched the video of his dad as a sort of, you know, just to let him see his dad, to know his whereabouts. And I was sooo laughing hard as Sam was trying to make gaya his dad. Isn't that cute? Paglaki ko, gagayahin ko ang tatay ko! Remember that commercial?

I have already posted these videos to my other blog, but I just couldn't help to post these once again. Please bear with me, I'm such a stage wife and mom! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment