Thursday, January 24, 2013

K-I-S-S

I just went back to my personal principle when it comes to design - simple. First love ko 'yan! This blog has been dressed up 10 million times already, but still, I reverted to my very first design. Joseph, you can attest to that! (If your name is Joseph, please leave a comment! Hahaha!)  There's no harm naman in experimenting, right? Oh? May design pala blog ko? Eh di ba built-in simple template lang 'to? And there are 10 billion blogs floating around the net that exactly look like this? Haha! Dumali na naman ang inner voice ko!

Anyways, I love this new, old design. lol. It's like - "Finally! I can breathe again!"

Ang tanong eh, 'til when kaya ito? Well, tingnan natin, baka next month, iba na naman! Sobra namang papalit-palit? Buti na lang, di ako ganito sa love life. lol! 

Did you know, isa lang naging bf ko at siya na din naging hubby ko? Baket napunta usapan don aberrrrr? Luma-lablyf lang naman! 

Back to the topic. K-I-S-S means "Keep it simple, stupid!" Ooooppss, joke! 

Keep it sweet and simple, baby. Just like me, my very own personality. 'Yong simple ha, hindi sweet.  Pa-sweet, pwede pa. Sarap lang 'pag nagpapakatotoo, nakakahinga ng malalim. At masasabi mo, "Finally, I'm free." Tulad ngayon, nagtatagalog ako, ang hirap mag-English eh! 

Enjoy the day!

P.S. If your name is not Joseph, you can still leave a comment! GO! ^_^


3 comments:

  1. yep, white, grey, turquoise, simple template, no header image... Remember when I asked you if mas ok ba yung mother-baby theme, then you said, the simple one is better? Eto yung sabi mo na better. Mas okay lang layout nito ngayon, nilagay ko sa ilalim yung iba... hehe...

    ReplyDelete