Sunday, January 13, 2013

Giving

This is one source of joy. ;)

Femie Ann C. Morales is the name of my child. She is 7 years old and she is from Isabela. With just 600 pesos a month, I am very blessed to send her to school. With more blessings graciously given to me, I hope that someday, it will not just be Femie Ann. More children LORD! 

See you soon Femie. I'm gonna meet you someday!

-------

It wasn't my first intention to let other people know that I'm doing this. This is just between me and Daddy GOD. But I realized, maybe if I'll share this, others will have the desire to make a difference too.

And, my joy is doubled! One of my friends in Singapore has been inspired by this advocacy. He's just started to sponsor a child too!

I hope that many would be encouraged to share their blessings also. It may not be through child sponsorship; it can be by being more responsible in handling finances, helping less fortunate relatives or being faithful in giving to GOD's ministry for the advancement of His kingdom.

And by the way, sending one child to school only costs 1 shirt from the mall! Also, sacrificing 1 to 2 meals from a fine-dining restaurant enables you to feed others. 

If anyone is interested, you can check out http://www.worldvision.org.ph. There are other Christian organizations that share the same vision. I just happened to choose World Vision.

You can give without loving but you can't love without giving. :)

He who refreshes others will soon be refreshed.

Daddy GOD, I pray for more opportunities to give and serve. Not just through finances, but also, through giving of my time to reach out to others.

Originally written last April 2, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment