Monday, January 14, 2013

Look Pa, I'm Learning How to Cook!

Warning: You are about to behold some of the dishes I cooked while I was still in Japan. Let me tell you this, I.AM.NOT.GOOD. in cooking! Ever since I graduated from college, my father is the one who cooks at home. I just do the eating. Until I went to Japan. I had to learn how to cook. Or else, baka pauwiin ako ni Mister sa Pinas ng wala sa oras.

The funny thing was - I usually search for recipes in the internet. But, I'm always not able to follow the recipe. Filipino recipes ba naman, and then we're in Japan. Laging problem ang ingredients. So, kamusta? Therefore, 'pag di masarap, I just blamed the recipe! Hahahaha!!!

Please excuse the photos. I am also not yet good in Photography. Soon, I'll get better! Nakakiuso lang ako. O di ba, uso mag-picture ng mga niluluto ngayon?

Grilled chicken con sweet tomato salsa  
Grilled chicken con sweet tomato salsa

Porkchop pesto with garlic spinach 
Porkchop pesto with garlic spinach

Molo soup with crab meat and toasted garlic

Hhmm, pork stew with button mushroom and brocolli

Beef stew

Tokwa't baboy

How I wish I could still learn to cook a lot of dishes. Who knows? I just need more time. :( Hey, can you share with me some easy recipes and cooking tips for dummies? Hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment